AJU Ltd t/a alljoinedup was established in 2006 to provide best practice in the finished vehicle logistics process and to develop competencies required by automotive sales organisations within logistics service providers. The services offered have expanded over the years to include:
- Interim management assignments for automotive OEMs,
- Vehicle terminal design and re-engineering of vehicle handling processes
- Tender management and support in responding to transport and technical services tenders
- Project and operational management of vehicle import centres
- Management of automotive importer start-up situations.
- Detailed sector research and reporting.
- Systems analysis and recommedation.
Managing Consultant, Tom Jacobson has over 20 years of automotive OEM experience including 15 years with Volkswagen Group UK in both brand and central function roles followed by periods managing various departments within Kia Motors and latterly at the Hyundai corporation logistics subsidiary, Glovis
alljoinedup can boast a client base that includes some of the premier UK and European terminal handlers, finished vehicle logistics companies and OEMs including: GBA, Autologic, Groupe CAT, Port of Bristol, Port of Sheerness, Port of Tyne,Rolf Supply Chain Solutions (Russia), BLG, Broekman Group, SsangYong Motors UK, Koelliker group, Hino, International Motors etc...
alljoinedup can draw on a range of associates each with his/her own specialist knowledge of aspects of the vehicle supply and distribution process.
tel: 00 44 1869 810744
mob: 07969 190943
Location - alljoinedup, 3B Wheelers Rise Brackley, NN13 5ND
5 minutes from J10 of the M40 Motorway, 20 minutes from M1 J15A